Soulful Sounds From Soulville



01 - Soulville All-Stars - Wont You Please Be My Girl
02 - Donald Lee Richardson - I've Learned My Lesson
03 - Beverly Hills - I Don't Care Anymore
04 - Continental Four - The Way I Love You
05 - Ray Gant & Arabian Knights - Chattanooga Walk
06 - Bobby Fulton - It's Good To Be Lonely Sometimes
07 - Millie McClaine - Caught Up
08 - Lynn Martini & Jolly Jax - Now
09 - Hank Sample - So In Love With You
10 - Mastermen - Why Do You Treat Me So Bad
11 - Watson & Sherlocks - Standing On The Corner
12 - Donald Lee & Executives - Bring Your Love Here To Me
13 - Ray Gant & Arabian Knights - Don't Leave Me Babay
14 - Soulville All Stars - I'm Gonna Get To You
15 - Bobby Fulton - It's All Over
16 - Hank Sample - You're Being Unfair To Me
17 - Donald Lee Richardson - You Got Me In The Palm Of Your Hand
18 - Watson & Sherlocks - Funky Walk
19 - Arabian Knights - I Need A True Love
20 - Wee Willie Mason - Funky Funky (Hot Pants)
21 - Mastermen - Brighter Day
22 - Sensational Cymbals - When Will It End
23 - Manigault Specials - Be What You Are
24 - Cha Cha Hogan - Grit Gitter
25 - Wee Willie & B.Clark - There She Blows